Help>>>>>>>>>

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFrog01

Contributor
Reaction score
One of my LDS is hosting a swap meet and I have an oceanic BCD Size M and a Source sherwood computer with SPG in a Compact Consoles that I'm going to be taking over to sell. My question is what would a fair price be for each of these items. I really hoping to be able to get this gear to a new diver that may have limited funds while at the same time getting a fair deal out of it.........kind of a win win situation if you will. Any help or ideas in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Dive Safe and Peace...............
ScubaForg

I would charge half of retail and be willing to come down. Most used gear doesn't hold a lot of value. Regulators do better than BC's.

I always keep old stuff around for back up gear. It's nice to be able to loan someone a spare reg or BC right at the dive site if they have problems or forgot something.

Scottri:
I would charge half of retail and be willing to come down. Most used gear doesn't hold a lot of value. Regulators do better than BC's.

I always keep old stuff around for back up gear. It's nice to be able to loan someone a spare reg or BC right at the dive site if they have problems or forgot something.

Thanks for the reply............

What model bc is it? is it weight integrated. How is the computer? cosmetics, battery life left. all of these may come into play. I purchased a seaquest bc with about 30 dives on it from an older gentleman who was giving up diving. he still had the manual and the inflator hose was still shiny. price 25 bucks. So like scott said bc's don't really hold value unless there's something special about them. features, virtually unused condition, etc.

Back
Top Bottom