Help with Podcast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marshallkarp

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
As some of you may know, I help out with the Underwater Videographer Podcast at Underwater Videographer. Maybe some of you can help me.

Do you have an interesting dive adventure/experience relating to underwater video? Do you know someone who has had an interesting dive adventure/experience relating to underwater video?

I would like to telephone interview them for possible inclusion in the podcast.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hello Marshall.

I've listened and enjoyed episodes 1 & 2, episode 3 is playing as I write.

You question is a little open. I would be more inclined to answer if the questions were more specific.

A couple of observations on the site/podcast.

Where is the button to ask questions ?

What exactly does subscribe mean ?

Is their a specific target audience ? Low or high level hobbyists or low high level pros. All ?

I'm not sure I am willing to participate on the podcast, but a topic that would be nice to discuss is HD camcorders.

Brian said he wanted to upgrade the site. At the moment, it is one page. I would image it will be more like his dvshow.com site.

Subscribe means they send an email when the new podcast is up for a reminder

Cliff Etzel is the professional underwater videographer, so if you want to know how things are really done, listen to a successful professional. My feature, The Beginner Minute is for those listeners who are starting out or want to start out. Hopefully, I can help beginners with my basic amateur start out instructions. So there is your audience range.

I am doing a few more interviews and you gave me an idea for some Beginner Minute or some interview about HD specifically. I will keep that in mind and keep those ideas coming.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom