Help With Oceanic SWIV Console

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

350xfire

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hello guys, I have a 3 gauge Oceanic SWIV console that is many years old. It looks like Oceanic still manufactures the console. After many years of storage and not being used, the plastic has degraded and shattered. I was wanting to know if anyone knows or can get the housing for me?
Thanks
Gauges 1.jpg
Gauges 2.jpg

an oceanic dealer should be able to get you just the two brackets. i am assuming this is not a picture of the broken bracket in question? the one pictured looks fine and you just need an allen key to reattach it

I went by dealer and they could not find one. This is the broken one. There is rubber around the pressure gauge that completely shattered off. The plastic around the top gets all gooey and sticky when it gets warm so it's degraded badly. I have emailed and called Oceanic but haven't heard from them yet.
Thanks

yea i just checked, the spg has a little rubber boot that the bracket latches on. they should be able to order one for you though. an alternative is to ditch the console, get a basic boot for the spg or use as is and a wrist mount/boot for the compass.

WOW! Thanks. That was easy...

I know... four year old thread. My apologies--while I look for the right place to post this, I figured I'd tack onto the end of this.

I have the exact same issue. The console looks to be sold out everywhere online and e-bay has nothing. I'm wondering if anyone might have an idea of where to look, or might have one kicking around that they want to sell.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom