Help with Doubles Valve and Bands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

n2ogto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I need to find a home for this stuff, I'll never use it! Valve appears to be Scuba Pro and DIN/Yoke convertible and don't know about the bands. I'm going to post them for sale, where should I start? Should I have my LDS service them?

Attachments

• scuba 030.jpg
    scuba 030.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 76
I need to find a home for this stuff, I'll never use it! Valve appears to be Scuba Pro and DIN/Yoke convertible and don't know about the bands. I'm going to post them for sale, where should I start? Should I have my LDS service them?
Get some dimensions (tank spacing, band diameter, band width) and any IDs you can find, and just ;post them for sale. See what happens.
If your asking price is low enough, they'll sell. If too high, they want. Not really related to serviced or not. Set your price based on sales of similar things on SB or eBay. Probably not more than half of new. Can find new prices on various sites like DGX. Lots of competition on these things as people have moved from doubles to sidemount. Some might want to buy just the valves, to get a L/R pair.

Hey, How much are you selling them for? and where are you located? Add me on Facebook: Meka Nwoke

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom