http://www.diveheart.org/

Help with Diver Research

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Krich96

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everybody!

I'm trying a researcher trying to study sports and the internet. I am also a NAUI certified diver, but it's been a while since I've been able to go... plus its so cold here in San Francisco!

Here is a link to my Google Form. I promise this is fast (2 minutes) and safe, and I appreciate any volunteers!

tinyurl.com/27n7cog

Or if you could send me a private message, I can forward you the link to my URL. I am not allowed to post a whole URL yet since I am new to ScubaBoard. I'd appreciate any volunteers!

Thanks!

When I click:

We're sorry, [myemailaddress]@gmail.com does not have permission to access this spreadsheet.
You are signed in as [myemailaddress]@gmail.com, but that email address doesn't have permission to access this spreadsheet. (Sign in as a different user or request access to this document)

Find out more about this topic at the Google Docs Help Center.

What is your research on? What do you want SB members to do when they visit your link?

Hi everybody!

I'm trying a researcher trying to study sports and the internet, and I am looking for kind members to take my very short survey. I am also a NAUI certified diver, but it's been a while since I've been able to go... plus its so cold here in San Francisco!

Here is a link to my Google Form. I promise this is fast (2 minutes) and safe, and I appreciate any volunteers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom