help with cineform

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rivers

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
so i've just gotten a new computer and can finally start editing some video i've taken with my gopro. i downloaded cineform, but i'm kind of at a loss on how to use the program, and cut/edit clips etc. any help would be greatly appreciated.
many thanks in advance

Cineform has very limited functionality. It will not let you splice and dive videos to make a video.

You import a video, cut a chunk out, give it a name and click to export it to .mov or .avi. In same go around you can also tweak video quality and speed. If you use cineform for the 2nd phase, you can mess with 3d functionality (if you have a 3d setup) or you can apply protune settings or tweak brightness. That is pretty much it. Exporting that would get you back to .mp4.

Cineform is not a "video editing" software. It is more of a "video tweaking" software.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom