HELP! Turn Off ProPlus 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Selrahc

Contributor
Reaction score
I dove today for the first time on my new ProPlus 2 and so far I love the unit. Its a great computer, however I have a question.

Why won't this thing turn off? :confused:

When I was playing with it yesterday doing simulations, the unit turned off after about 1-2 hours.

My last in-water time was over 5.5 hours ago and the computer is still on displaying information. I don't understand.... why is it still on??? There doesn't seem to be any way to turn it off yourself. The unit was dried off the moment I got out of the water.

Can you turn this off? If not, can you lower the time it stays on when out of water? 1 hour is ok...2 I can live with i guess. But 5+ and counting? How long is this unit suppose to remain on?!?!

Sel

Thats good to know. I was getting worried. It was still on this morning but did reset to the fly screen. That makes me feel better. Thanks!

Sel

Back
Top Bottom