Help Sl330 Mini II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrl5549

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I bought this on line form a good store.
It is not working. It is the 2nd one they sent me. Can not tell is one of the SD cards is bad or if the Camera just does not like it. Does anyone have experience with this camera?
Do they have known problems?

More details req'd... what SD card are you using, is it formatted (on a computer or in the camera), does the card work elsewhere, is the camera charged, what dos "not working" mean...

Give us some more specifics and we can likely help.

More details req'd... what SD card are you using, is it formatted (on a computer or in the camera), does the card work elsewhere, is the camera charged, what dos "not working" mean...

Give us some more specifics and we can likely help.

SD cards were formatted in the camera.
Scan Disk SD cards
It seems like the camera will take still pictures most of the time it will store them on the SD card.
Some times it appears to take a picture a still picture. But you can not find the picture on the replay mode on the camera it just says no image.
If I put it in motion picture mode and press the trigger it locks up I have to shut off the camera to get it to do any thing.
By lock up I mean, the mode button wont work, the shutter release button will not work. the only thing that will work is the turn off button.

I do not know what else you might want to know

Been away for a couple of days...

Can you see the images in the card if you read them on a computer? If so, can you reliably read/write to the card if you use it in a computer?

It you can, than it sounds like the card is not at fault, but a problem with the camera. If you can't use the card in a computer, the problem is likely with the card. Do you have another card you can test the camera?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom