Help! Size 15EEEE feet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'd love to try Scuba, and I snorkel very casually, but I've never been able to find any fins that fit me. This has caused me to miss out on a lot of fun.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I was considering trying the IDI POWER FIN in size 15. I really don't care too much about comfort. If I can get them on, I will be too happy to notice!

My feet are almost 5" wide at one point, and about 13 1/2 inches long. :(

Any help you can give would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm going to the Barrier Reef in June.

Thanks,

Spudd

Originally posted by SpuddBrother

My feet are almost 5" wide at one point, and about 13 1/2 inches long. :(
Do you even need fins???
But since you asked I would say that the IDI turtles should fit....

Brothers & Sisters of Underwater Propusion,
SpuddBrother,

Contact the manufacturers and challenge them to provide sizes for the endowed!

As an alternative you might consider: Get a pair of high-top basketball Sneakers, carve off the upper portion of one of the l-o-n-g bladed fins and affix the sneakers to the remaining fin with super glue and improvised velcro straps.

Comfort, security, thrust.

Another possibility is to use the foot pocket portion of a water ski and do the fin adaptation, (as above), to the exteded flipper. A palm fixe to keep the pocket in place. (Kind of like the ski boot onto a ski binding.

Regards,
Lance Gothic
Shibumi

Originally posted by Bob3
You'll have room to spare with the Turtles.
If you prefer a whimpier fin, Force fins will fit ya too.
It's finally nice finding someone that has a foot wider than mine. (not by much though):wink:

That's actually what I did. I ordered the 3XL Force Fins. I imagine they might be too big, but I can always send em back for the 2XL.

Does anyone know a manufacturer of custom-sized athletic cups? :cool:

ATOMICS .... biggest darn footpocket I've ever seen. I wear a 13EEE and use 5 mil booties and they still fit like a charm

Good Luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom