Help please! Dives in Perth...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_katt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm considering popping over to Perth in the next couple of weeks on a "spur of the moment - cheap Virgin Blue airfares - kind of trip".

I'm a student so extremely budget-conscious, and was wondering if anyone knew of any GOOD diving not far from Perth

:confused:

IE, don't wanna have to hire a car, hoping to find a dive shop in town that will transport to and from the dive sites.

I've got all my own gear (but obviously won't bring my tanks or weightbelt with me) so I'm hoping to find a nice friendly, reasonably priced dive shop.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Try Bell Scuba - dive@bellscuba.com.au - they do Rotto etc. Tell Neil Kristin sent you :)

You also might want to hop down to Dunsborough and dive the SWAN wreck - contact Shelley at Cape Dive capedive@netserv.net.au and web www.capedive.com

I think there are options to grab transport out of Perth and dive down south...Shelley will probably know.

If you are going to spend more time in WA and want to spend a bit more money on transport don't miss out on the Ningaloo Reef - the conditions and creatures are fabulous right now. Contact Exmouth Diving Centre in Exmouth & Ningaloo Reef Dive in Coral Bay on their address whaleshark@exmouthdiving.com.au

Hope this helps...have an excellent time in WA :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom