Help on my picture?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rirarianneke

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I made a "nice" picture of some white tips on Cano Island (Costa Rica). However it did not come out that clear as I hoped for. Can anybody help on how I can enhance my picture?

p.s. I had to resize my picture otherwise it was too big

There's not much hope for that one. You're too far away and the sharks are only blurs. Photoshop can do alot of amazing things but it can't replace or work with what isn't there to start with.

Like Dee said, you were too far way.

sharks2.jpg

I believe Gilligan used the "mandrake" process.
In his signature you can click on one of the links and he has it somewhere in there. I just can't seem to find it... or if you look at thread entitled "Where is the German fellow with the TTL flash adapter" it will have the info in there...

This 'enhanced' version of the whitetip shot was produced using Paint Shop Pro 8 - the programme has a one shot 'photo enhance' feature that really does work well on underwater shots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom