Help Needed for the sharks this Chinese New Year!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xariatay

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Join us in saying NO to shark fin soup this Chinese New Year! Set this as your Facebook profile picture from now till 18 Feb to show support to marine conservation now! Project: FIN Facebook

Here's how: Right click photo, save it in your PC. Upload the photo to your profile and set as profile picture! Or you can also tag yourself to this photo and set it as your profile picture! :)

We will be putting up media releases in Singapore right before CNY, and we need to have as many people supporting this as possible in order to garner media attention. Let's act now!

If you are the administrator of a web page/ blog / etc, please do share this link out too, asap. Thanks! :)

Please get all your friends to do the same too!

(You may use this same message in your picture description)

Special thanks to Din for helping with the design!

Special thanks to Pinky Fruhwein for assisting with the Chinese characters!

Attachments

• CNY No SFS.jpg
    CNY No SFS.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 49
  • NoSharkFin_CNY.gif
    NoSharkFin_CNY.gif
    22.4 KB · Views: 53
I see that 100's of divers in Asia already have made that their FB profile picture. Now, if each of their 300 non-diving friends get the message.... and when each of their friends passes on the message to their friends....

Spead the word!

I recently changed my avatars, both here and on FB.. :wink:

The image is now my profile pic on Facebook and several other sites.

It's a great initiative! Will spread the word however I can :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom