Help me find the restaurant I ate in 5 years ago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could it have been "La Antigua"? The restaurant was on Avenida 5 between 3 and 5. You walked in and could eat in a front room or walk through to eat in a nice lawn area in the back. It had limited but excellent food prepared by a very personable woman/owner/chef. If I remember correctly it changed it's hours of operation a couple of times in it's short history.
LA ANTIGUA, Cozumel - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number - Tripadvisor

Could it have been "La Antigua"? The restaurant was on Avenida 5 between 3 and 5. You walked in and could eat in a front room or walk through to eat in a nice lawn area in the back. It had limited but excellent food prepared by a very personable woman/owner/chef. If I remember correctly it changed it's hours of operation a couple of times in it's short history.
LA ANTIGUA, Cozumel - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number - Tripadvisor
Thanks! I don't think it's this place, the woman wasn't Mexican.

We used to go eat lobster at home in Cozumel I think it was on a corner. you could eat inside or in the back yard. It was not the Lobster House in the north hotel zone.

Hello all,
The husband and I will be in Cozumel on December 23-30.
We will be staying in BA. I don't think I ever needed diving as bad as I need it now!'

Anyway - 5 years ago in Cozumel we had lunch somewhere, I can't remember the name of the place, I think we found it through TripAdvisor forum. It was 2 ladies who only made lunches, in their backyard. It was gourmet food, western style, not Mexican. Sometimes I think it was a dream, and sometimes I think it actually happened.

Does it ring a bell to anyone?

Thanks everyone!

the only place that meets this description is Cha Cha’s which as others have stated has been closed for a few years. I highly doubt it was Sabores because that was very local food.

Cha Cha’s was lunch only in the backyard American Mother and daughter team - and very gourmet - my favorite spot! So sad when they closed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom