HELP me decide soon ! Belize or Caicos ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubby-doo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I want to goto Caicos, heard it s great. Wife said it would never beat BElize... I never been there, but I know not. Please chime in ! Am I crazy to pass up the chance to goto Belize and dive... or would you goto Caico or Turks diving ?

I been to Grand Cayman and thought it was pretty darn good, bu the wife remebers going to belize over 10 years ago, and still remebers it as the best of the best.
Where does Belize rate on 1-10 ?
SAn PEdro a good spot to stay a week ? we like it quiet, good food, secluded beaches... no loud music... no tourist traps... no parties,, just quiet naps on the beach... and dive the best reefs in the hemisphere.

CMOn ! tell me I should goto there or not...:) :) :)

I prefer Belize to T&C, but I have only done Belize on a liveaboard (twice) and spent most of the time around Lighthouse atoll which seems to get much better reviews than diving near Ambergris. In T&C I dove West Caicos with CA, and, Grand Turk, Salt Cay and South Caicos on a liveaboard. I liked South Caicos the best of those, but that may be because we saw lots of sharks on eagles rays on every dive there.

It's all good, though.

Another for Belize, best done as a live-aboard. There is a gallery and slideshow for our Belize trip at my website.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom