Help Identifying Seaquest Suunto Solution Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone have a spare back plate/cover that I can purchase? Misplaced mine.

Attachments

• 40951349-8E1C-4BC0-8B42-254AB02554F4.jpeg
    40951349-8E1C-4BC0-8B42-254AB02554F4.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 40
Arturo hasn't been on Scubaboard since January so you're better off starting a Conversation with him about it.

Click his profile picture and follow the link.

I've also taken the liberty of removing your follow-up post that contained your e-mail address. At just about any given time there are several hundred spambots looking for them here. The Conversation system is not indexable by them so you can post your e-mail address in that message instead.

I know this is an old thread, but I want to clarify "Arturo's" status as a scubaboard member. "Arturo" was my old Scubaboard member's name when I was living in Venezuela. In 2014 I moved definitively to Fort Lauderdale, FL and ceased posting as Arturo. In 2015 I started "Divewatchdoctor", a service company dedicated to servicing and repairing dive computers and dive watches and started posting again on Scubaboard under my new name "Divewatchdoctor". In case anybody still needs a user manual of the Suunto Solution let me know and I will email it to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom