Help identifying a first stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timakempton

Contributor
Reaction score
I recently bought a Dacor XL Pacer which I was intending to use for parts but I may use it to replace my current XLE that is getting a little sad, it cam with a first stage that I cant identify. Does anybody recognise it?
Pacer and 1st.jpg

That's an easy one, US Diver Aquarius. You can get a parts kit (aftermarket) and manual on the Vintage Double Hose site. Nothing fancy but a solid old piston reg. It does have the unique feature of an adjustable IP.

Hey, Herman! That first stage looks awfully familiar. I wonder why?:D

Two springs, two O rings, a filter, a piston and a reversable hp seat that is interchangable with an old Sherwood Brut.
Some snorkle's are more complicated.

---------- Post Merged at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Two springs, two O rings, a filter, a piston and a reversable hp seat that is interchangable with an old Sherwood Brut.
Some snorkle's are more complicated.

Make that 3 o rings.

Thanks Herman and Gene, that being the case I will get the parts and bring it back up. Another old reliable piece of brass is always welcome in my contingency bag. They always rib me about my old Dacor 950, my ancient metal seconds and my bag full of old 'Junk' but when their new plastic toys break. My old Piece of Brass 'keeps on keepin' on' and I'm the one the come to, to beg borrow or steal a way back into the water...

Tiny Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom