Help Finding Beuchat VTR8 rebuild kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ABCD077

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Beuchat VTR8 regulator pre-1999 that I want to service myself. It is a V8 first stage and a VX 2nd. I have the instruction manual, which is in French and although my French is worse than terrible, I've looked it over and after figuring out some of the technical terms, it is pretty straight forward. My biggest problem is finding parts. The kit # for the 1st stage is 16502 and for the 2nd is 16512. The manual is from 1999 so these kit #'s may have been updated.
Can anyone help me out?!? Thanks.

Not sure if it's any help but you'll find attached the schematics as well as the part list for both the V8 & the VX. Hope it makes your search easier.
Beuchat still produces their regs in Marseille btw.

Attachments

• Beuchat vtr8.zip
    395.7 KB · Views: 83
A well-renowned shop down in Nice seems to supply those. Get in touch with them or let me know if you need something translated.
Links below.

I've rebuilt some of those replaced some orings didn't need any parts

A well-renowned shop down in Nice seems to supply those. Get in touch with them or let me know if you need something translated.
Links below.
Thanks for all your help. I already have the schematics, but I appreciate your trouble in providing them. They are great to have. Thanks especially for the links you provided. Hopefully I can figure out how to order from them. I may have to take you up on your offer to translate, but I will try to figure it out on my own first.

I've rebuilt some of those replaced some orings didn't need any parts
That's good to hear. I don't know what I'll find when I take it apart and would like to have the kit handy when I do take it apart.

Thanks for all your help. I already have the schematics, but I appreciate your trouble in providing them. They are great to have. Thanks especially for the links you provided. Hopefully I can figure out how to order from them. I may have to take you up on your offer to translate, but I will try to figure it out on my own first.
Go ahead. I'll be glad to help.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom