Help diveheart rescue the world

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHeart

DiveHeart Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
RESCUING THE WORLD IS A LOT OF WORK…Won't you Join us…. www.diveheart.org

photo[1].JPG

Great to see that Diveheart has a presence on ScubaBoard, Jim!!

Adam Grose
Tucson, AZ

Adam, Yes, we're trying to keep a dialogue going everyday if possible about a variety of subjects related to Scuba as a Therapy and it's benefits. it great that you reached out. we're actually going to have a booth at the Scuba Show in Phoenix later this year. if you'd like to get involved with the team who'll be covering the event let me know 630-408-1920. Hope to talk soon.

Actually, Scott Rustand and I have (kind of) talked about that. I would LOVE to be involved.

Adam

Adam, Yes, we're trying to keep a dialogue going everyday if possible about a variety of subjects related to Scuba as a Therapy and it's benefits. it great that you reached out. we're actually going to have a booth at the Scuba Show in Phoenix later this year. if you'd like to get involved with the team who'll be covering the event let me know 630-408-1920. Hope to talk soon.

Thanks for that, Jim. It was a pleasure talking to you the last time.

Adam

Adam, feel free to call my cell anytime… 630-408-1920

Back
Top Bottom