http://www.diveheart.org/

Help DebbyDiver and the Humane Society

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingPrincessE

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Our very own DebbyDiver (DebbyDiver) is participating in the Humane Society's Walk for the Animals this Saturday (March 7, 2009).

She is sooooo close to reaching her goal, but only has a couple days left.

Debby is a wonderful person helping out a great cause. Lets help her if we can.

Please visit this link to learn more and to make a donation. Any amount helps!!

Humane Society of Broward County - Walk for the Animals with Barkley and Debby

We just donated but I see she is over the target, I guess a little extra never hurts.
Good job

We just donated but I see she is over the target, I guess a little extra never hurts.
Good job

Wow I guess this really helped! Thirty minutes later and she's already over goal.

ScubaBoarders are the greatest group of people!!

Good for Debby! She is quite passionate about helping the animals and is the go to person for Cavilar King Charles Spaniels in this area!

Wow I guess this really helped! Thirty minutes later and she's already over goal.

ScubaBoarders are the greatest group of people!!

Yes, Em. ScubaBoarders ROCK!!!!!!

OMG thank you soooooo much!!! The people of ScubaBoard TRULY rock. Emily, you are truly the Princess for starting this thread. Y'all SMOKED my goal but I hope people continue to contribute. In this economy, animal shelters need more help than ever before.

Remember y'all that Jenny is also walking for the animals and we are raising money for the same walking team! Here is Jenny's fundraising page. :D

Jazzmine plays no favorites, although, she does prefer cats.

Jazzmine.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom