Hellow from British Columbia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cherry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all the family and I ( 4 girls) just got certified last week and have spent an ungodly amount (which we probably cant afford) on equipment. We are looking forward to doing alot of diving over the winter both in our local area, 2000 ft up in the Rockies in bloody cold lakes, and in Maui this winter. will keep one eye glued to the forums the other searching for new spots to dive.

:D

welcome to the board from a fellow Canuck to the east:)

Hello, welcome onto the boards! I'm new here too, but I've been diving for a little while. If you ever coming out to Vancouver, give me a shout and I'll show you some of the local dive sites... I know where almost all the wolf eel dens and octopi lairs are along the coast to Squamish!

Have fun, dive safe!!!

an Eastern -- who was a West Coaster for 5 years (in Vancouver)... you'll have a blast here!

Congrats on the certification, and welcome to the board. You'll be amazed at how much you can learn here! I look forward to reading some of those Alpine Lake trip reports from you and the family.

Cheers,

Rick

Hello from Whistler and Congradulations there is nothing more fun than diving with your kids.

Welcome to the board from just south of the border.

:D

Back
Top Bottom