HeLLoOoOoOoOo From Kuwait

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KuwaitiDiver

Registered
Reaction score
Hello people :D

I hope you all having fun and in a good health..

To start with, am 29 yrs old, Kuwaiti, OW diver, dive almost every weekend since i got my 26 ft Cataramans boat or what it looks like Cataramans

I usually spearfishing :fishy: or lets say I TRY MY BEST :eek:ut:

if a weekend comes and the weather doesnt help for a diving, i go fishing since our diving places 40 miles from shore..

We dive in place called Kubbar island, also there is place called Orifjan Spot .. However, there is an Island called Garooh, i think thats where we will be heading the weekend after this weekend..i heard it is nice spot..:pirate:

well, if you were in the area and you need me just look for a white boat with big Black Pirate flag on it :mgun:

alright males and females divers...have fun..

It is nice to be able to dive in warm clear water every weekend.
According to my knowledge, I think you meant Qarouh, I have dove there and it is a really colorful aquatic life. We also saw a few big turtles on the surface and I had a chance to take a good picture of them.

Yep you are right man

thats the place, hey it is nice to know that you wrer in my country, I have lived 5 years in the states as well, 1 year in Miami, 1 in PA, and 3 in VA, graduated from Virginia Tech..

I guess you were in the army ,right?

will you be coming back to kuwait any time soon?

I do not know that for sure, but I will visit Kuwait on the 2nd week of August and I will try to dive there again.
I will send you a PM when I confirm the reservations.

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA. Have fun here and Dive Safe............

... to the boards!:)

Kayla:)

washow88

You are more than welcome man, it seems you are lucky, since in August i have a vacation for almsot a month...cant wait to be on the sea almost every day...:mean:

Back
Top Bottom