Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kystork

Reaction score
Hello all.....I'm located in Lexington, KY.

I'm looking for buddies to dive with. I interested in taking weekend trips to Florida and North Carolina. I've only been diving a year.

Welcome to the board from across the Atlantic. Sorry I can't help out with the trips to Florida, would be a little far for a weekend.

Neil

Originally posted by neilstewart
Welcome to the board from across the Atlantic. Sorry I can't help out with the trips to Florida, would be a little far for a weekend.

Neil

Good one Neil ---

Hi there from north of the 49th. Like Neil a weekend trip would be a bit of stretch for me too.

For trips to Florida - watch for events in the Florida Forum, and for North Carolina - I'm sure people will be posting info/requested in the North American Forum.

and oh yes..... WELCOME to the neighbourhood!

Hi,and welcome to the boards!

hmmm...Let's see...a weekend in Fla, a weekend in NC, connected by a week in between.... then maybe another weekend in Fla with another....................Oh well can't do right now. :(

Yup, I'm overdue for a dive vacation!!! :wink:

see you round the boards. :)

Thanks all for the nice welcome. Hope to chat sometime....

Happy diving to all

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun, Dive Safe........................Arduous

Bengalsmgtsucks just told me you were here. Glad to have you aboard I hope you enjoy the board as much as we all do.

Let me know when you want to dive. We post most of our trips on the board so keep an eye out in the Group Trip section and let us know if you want to go.

Dive safe.

Chad

Darn it ...I just put my Lear jet in the shop for a tune up!Oh well..welcome to the board and happy bottom time wherever you dive.

Back
Top Bottom