Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I left NM in 1998, joined the military I've been back rarely to visit.
Congrats on getting out and thank you for your service!

6100'...4600'
Ha, ha! I must have mixed up the altitude with the 61 deg. water. I was a little nervous after diving there having to pass through 7500’ on the drive back to Santa Fe (spent some deco time eating lunch and going to the car museum).

Ha, ha! I must have mixed up the altitude with the 61 deg. water. I was a little nervous after diving there having to pass through 7500’ on the drive back to Santa Fe (spent some deco time eating lunch and going to the car museum).
Yes better safe than sorry considering the Sandia mountain range can get up there. I know BH was shut down for CV-19 reasons for a bit last year. Sounds like you snuck some dives in at just the right time! Was it busy when you were there?

Yes better safe than sorry considering the Sandia mountain range can get up there. I know BH was shut down for CV-19 reasons for a bit last year. Sounds like you snuck some dives in at just the right time! Was it busy when you were there?
Glorieta Pass skirts the southern tip of the Sangre de Cristo mountains (southern extent of the Rockies) at 7500’.
I just tagged along on my son’s OW class. Yes, it was busy with scuba classes and swimmers. Don’t know if there was any closure after last summer, but I know it’s open now.

Glorieta Pass skirts the southern tip of the Sangre de Cristo mountains (southern extent of the Rockies) at 7500’.
I just tagged along on my son’s OW class. Yes, it was busy with scuba classes and swimmers. Don’t know if there was any closure after last summer, but I know it’s open now.
Which operation did your son go through? I did some DM stuff in the early 2000s with a shop just north of the airport. Few years later the owner sold everything and moved back to Europe. I'd be shocked if he's still alive. He'd have to be probably in his early 90s now.

Which operation did your son go through? I did some DM stuff in the early 2000s with a shop just north of the airport. Few years later the owner sold everything and moved back to Europe. I'd be shocked if he's still alive. He'd have to be probably in his early 90s now.

Bert passed away last year. I did my OW with them in 2000 as well...

It was The Scuba Company. They’ve been around a long time.

It was The Scuba Company. They’ve been around a long time.
Yeah they have been! Place over on San Mateo. Been in a few times but didn't get a chance to dive with them. Never heard anything negative though!

Yeah they have been! Place over on San Mateo. Been in a few times but didn't get a chance to dive with them. Never heard anything negative though!
My son had a good experience with them and I’m scheduled for their Rescue Diver course late spring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom