Hello,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

murray706

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, I'm John Murray,

A little about me, I'm semi-retired, thou my wife wife would laugh at that statement considering how much I work. I own a screenprinting business, USGraphx.com, where I print thousands of t-shirts, hoodies, etc. every year and I also own a dive website, Diverscloset.com.

My base is in North Georgia, but during the winter I move my operation to south Florida, actually to the Florida Keys where not only do we do t-shirts, but also do a lot of diving, we go after lobster, set Stone Crab traps, relax, drink, eat and think about everyone suffering thru the cold up north.

I love talking about diving and especially diving the Keys, so if you ever looking for info or just want to chat about the Florida keys, drop me a line, I'll answer what I can.

Well kiss my grits-- a northern Georgian who dives and makes t shirts .

I have been laboring under the impression that you all never used the word NORTH

welcome

sdm

By state law, we're not allowed to used it that often.

John

Welcome to ScubaBoard. You do any diving in the keys? All boat dives?

Back
Top Bottom