Hello,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vojtek

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My name is Vojtek and just joined to Scuba Board, I would like to say hello. Generally I'm diving many years mostly in Poland (PADI Rescue Diver). Moved to NY and don't know anybody who dives here. I'm looking for diving opportunity in weekends around NYC area

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida......

I grew up there and spend summers there. There are charters off the S. Shore of Long Island, but booking is apparently rough. Shore diving generally sucks. Connecticut is maybe 12-15', not much in North N.J. Some decent places in L.I., but try to find a place to legally park without a local car sticker. You can go up to RI and Mass. for better shore diving--if you want a very long day and traffic. Suggest joining the Dive NY sub forum. An excellent shop to contact is Scuba New York on Central (Park) Ave. in Yonkers.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom