Hello...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello and welcome. I'm not in your region; I see from a quick Google/Wikipedia check you're toward the north central part of California? What I think from a scuba perspective would be considered northern California?

Might help prospective dive buddies to know whether you intend to mainly dive locally or on trips (e.g.: Cozumel, Roatan, Bonaire), shore dive or boat dive, etc...

Richard.

Hey Richard thanks for the reply.
I am interested in diving the Monterrey Bay area here in California.
- Gary

Wilki48,

Welcome, to the board, I'm new to it as well and located in your area, I am planing to dive Monterey this month if your interested to go?

Hello Wilki48,

I have weekends off and was planing to dive on a Saturday but I'm open to either day. Getting a Monday off might prove to be a challenge with how busy we are at work but not entirely impossible.

Hello Wilki48,

I have weekends off and was planing to dive on a Saturday but I'm open to either day. Getting a Monday off might prove to be a challenge with how busy we are at work but not entirely impossible.

I only have Mondays off for now, if that changes I'll send you a message. Where did you get your certifications at?

Wilki48,

I got started my open water at Anchor Dive and Travel in Concord, then did my referral dives in Roatan followed by my AOW there. Came back and did my EAN at Anchor. Where did you get yours?

Mike

hello

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom