Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arianna

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I've done a couple of 'intro to diving' courses in the past and loved it. I've finally decided that it's time to get serious and to get certified - and to get our kids involved, as well. To that end, we plan to complete part I and II classroom work here in Virginia and then do our open water certification dives on St. John, USVI, this spring. I know I'll have loads of questions over the next several months (I apologize now!). Any advice and recommendations are always welcome!!

Thanks for welcoming me to your forum!

Welcome to scubaboard!

Welcome! Start browsing the board and you'll find the search function near the top right of the page. It's not the best, but it helps. You'll find a wealth of information here!

Jeff,

Welcome to the board. I also live in Jacksonville and I am the owner of North Florida Divers. We are always looking for divers to join our group on our monthly trips. If you are interested let me know and I can put you on my email list for upcoming trips and training events. Here is my website, check it out Jacksonville Scuba Classes, Jacksonville Scuba Lessons | North Florida Divers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom