Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KIbuu

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I am Frank, living in Berlin/Germany. I sign up here because I want to travel around the world and see as much as I can.

In the moment my focus is on Asia, especial the philippines, but next I want to explore Thailand, Indonesia too.

I have a lot of time in the next years, I can stay two times in the time from october to march abroad. Enough time to explore a lot.

But it isnt possible for me, to do only guided dives with a dive shop because I am poor after two month. I try always to find areas, where I can rent a tank and jump in the water with my buddy.

So I hope to find a lot of information and of course nice people and buddys here.

Greetings from Germany

Frank

Hallo! Welcome!

I live in Berlin too and I'm looking for a dive club and buddy to do weekend diving with! I hope the weather and water around Berlin warms up soon!

+elastica

Hey elastica,

sure we can try to do some dives around Berlin.

I send you a message.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom