Hello!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redtuna

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I just did my open water last weekend in Whittier AK. That was a blast, now I'm OW certed and Dry Suit certed also. Never thougth I would dive in AK, but here I am, just certified and ready to get wet again. I found this site a while back and have so far found a wealth of knowledge here, some great reading here.
Just wanted to say hello to everyone out there !!!

Melissa

Welcome, Melissa.

AK is a beautiful place, but I don't think I'd like to dive there. :cold:

Join us in Cozumel on June 30 for a week of tropical diving. :D

I never thought i would dive in AK thought i was crazy to even think about getting certed up here, but it was amazing and I can't wait to go again!!!
Thanks to my wonderful instructor who had a mountain of patience with me, I probably wouldn't be interested in diving at all. Cozumel sounds fantastic!!!!!! How is the diving out there??

GREAT video!!!!!! thanks for sharing the link. Greta stuff looks amazing!!!!!

GREAT video!!!!!! thanks for sharing the link. Greta stuff looks amazing!!!!!

Hi, Melissa!!!

Cozumel is GREAT! I'm going week after next, so you will have a trip report to follow! Are you stationed in AK, or there voluntarily?

Welcome on board,...Er...Uh...ScubaBoard!!!!
Welcome to your new addiction!!! (Scuba Diving)
You wouldn't like Cozumel much at all, 80 degree water.
Crystal clear, coral to have to swim around,
and all those different colored fishes.
Nope, you wouldn't like it too much.:D

Welcome Melissa! Wow, I now you are from Alaska, but drysuit is crazy for a new diver. If you ever come to VA hit me up and we will go diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom