Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mish

Reaction score
Hello

I'm new to the board and I'm a little shy so don't be too hard on me.

I'm a 27 year old lady Open Water Diver and hope to do my AOW course soon.

Be kind to me now!

A warm welcome aboard from Michigan,

I'm also relatively new to the board and have found the range of topics, comments and experience of members to be most informative.

Keep blowing bubbles,

Mish,

Of course we will be nice to you and be gentle. But first lets get the prelims out of the way!

For nice the payment is $10 a month, or a new regulator (lifetime payment)

For gentle $5 a month, or a new Octo (Lifetime Payment)

Please send the appropriate payment to:

Syruss McDaniel
ATTN: Poor Diver Fund
800 Scubadiver Ln
Anywhere, US

Thanks for you time and welcome aboard. I assume the check is going to be in the mail so we will all be nice and friendly till the money or goods arive.

Syruss
http://www.coraladventures.net

And a welcome from southern Oregon mountains where the only diving is in rivers and muddy lakes. Hey, kind you got! Where're you? Near water I hope.
Terry

How about a nice welcome from Canada? We try to be nice whenver possible, which is most of the time.

Hey there Mish, welcome to the boards, glad to have you here. And don't worry everyone here is real nice... unless you start talking about DIR or something... hehe! :D

Here's a Kind welcome from Rochester NY
Glad to have you with us!!! :D:

Tavi

PS. When you get a chance please kindly fill out your member profile. That way we know a little bit about you.Thanx!

Welcome from the Northwest Mish!

We don't bite, most of the time, but then again some of our more colorful denizens have been off finding themselves or something lately. Now where's that leopard print thong?

-kate

(no, really it's too cold here to dive in a thong.)

Welcome Mish,

From north Texas and the Texas swamp divers. If your ever in the area look us up and come blow bubbles in one of our local cow pastures. Most of our tanks (ponds for you non texans) are bigger than the great lakes and deeper than the Gulf 'o mehico. The visibility can't be beat. Jes pullup a char and sit rat down awhile.

Yall have a nice day.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom