Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaLadee

Reaction score
Glad to have found ya'll. My husband told me about this board, and I have found it to be interesting and fun. I am a mother of four and am currently a DiveCon and a Scuba Ranger Instructor. I look forward to getting everyone's input on different subjects and hope to be of some help too.

Hey there ScubaLadee, I just sent off an e-mail to ya... hehe, looks like everything is under control heh! LOL! Anyway, it's great that you too have decided to join our family here at Scubasource

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Welcome Ladee! The way you spell your nic reminds me of the way Andre the Giant (Fesic) says... Laaydeeee in the Princess Bride. Anyway, enough of my spastic brain connections. Welcome from the great northwest!

-kate

Woooohooooo :bounce: another north Texan. We keep this up and we will just take over the place. J/K.

Welcome to the board.

Ummmm.... What is a DiveCon?

Tom

Good to have you on board...who's the hubster?
hey Kat,I like how your brain works.... :loopy:
There can be only one,
The Gasman.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom