Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taxshark

Registered
Reaction score
I started checking this board out recently after a dive buddy mentioned it to me and I have not taken the time to say hello. I am a transplanted Hoosier (from Indiana that is) now living near Boston, Massachusetts. I was certified in 1995 in Indiana. I do most of my diving now around Cape Ann, MA. The diving is great here, but occasional trips to warm water are a pleasant change once in a while. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the gang here... I'm sure the "New England" gang will soon be shouting their welcomes. You might want to check out their special forum in the NDI chapter area.

I see you like u/w hockey --- I have a friend who's been after me for a couple of years to try it out. It sounds like a blast!

welcome to the board, lots of New England divers here:)

Hope you enjoy the boards and I really hope you get some good warm water diving in.

Rich :mean:

A big hello to you Taxishark.

It's nice to see that your from Massachusetts. I been to Boston a few time before & enjoyed being their.
I use to live many of years ago up near Springfield. A little place called Westover.

I also heard that diving is great up there. Maybe some day i head northeast. Well anyway enjoy the board & also diving.:wave:

I'm originaly from Illinois (and nobody in California ever gets to forget it!) Glad u have a wonderful place to dive in your adopted state. Boston is gorgeous, huh? I agree that it is nice to dive warm for variation. It's kinda chilly out here.

Hello Taxshark, Welcome to the boards!
Ranz

Back
Top Bottom