HELLO TO EVERYONE FROM NEW YORK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeff137

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello! My name is Jeff, and I am new to the Scubaboard.com Forum. I'm a photographer from New York, and I've been diving for the past seven years ( with the exception of the last two due to covid). I am here to get Dive Travel ideas, help on Dive stuff, and I am also selling my Sherwood BC. I have lost weight ( hoo-ray ), and I and going for a Large now instead of an X-large. Yet I hear that I need to be familiar here if I am able to post a Classified.

I would love to receive some good advice here , and I look forward to any suggestions -

Where in NY are you?

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I number of us like discussing dive travel issues - compare and contrast destinations, figure out where to stay and who to dive with once you settle on one, etc... And we like trip reports.

Welcome. I'm a native Floridian but we lived in NY for six years with the last one in the West Village. This was 1989 to 1995. Grad school on LI then working for a newspaper in upstate/Syracuse, then one year in NYC proper.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I number of us like discussing dive travel issues - compare and contrast destinations, figure out where to stay and who to dive with once you settle on one, etc... And we like trip reports.
Thank You

Thank You
Im trying to figure out how to get my ad up the classifieds so I can sell my BC. I found the section, yet when I scroll down it says that I don't have enough posts to qualify. Or am I looking in the wrong direction?

Back
Top Bottom