Hello To All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ironcityscuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello everyone,
Just a bit about me i started diving in 2004 did my open water diver with ACUC and didn't have 12 dives and i made the switch to tech diving. I was taken under the wing of one of the best tech divers in Newfoundland "Diver Joe" {Joe Earls} he took me and taught me everything i needed to know to start out tech diving over a 4 year period. I completed my advanced and rescue with in 4 years with PADI and then did my dive master with SDI. and two years ago i completed my SDI/ TDI instructors.

I am a Type 1 diabetic on a insulin pump and was told i would never dive again but with some trial and experimenting over the last 5 years i have got it down path for deco diving or long hauls up to 2 hours under the waves. REALLY enjoy diving and i want to pass along what i have learned to others who want to learn.

Thanks guy and gals

Welcome. Good to have you. You're new to the board but already have more dives than I may have when I die someday! Crazy. Glad the diabetes didn't knock you out of it.

Richard.

howdy and welcome from south Florida...quite an interesting and inspiring story you have.

Welcome - great story about overcoming obstacles.

what part of florida you in? i have a place in Lake Pasasoffkee just south of Ocola and 10 min from Bushnell.

howdy..i'm in the ft. lauderdale area south of ocala...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom