Hello to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dancer

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm newly OW certified, an almost 41-year-old woman excited to have discovered scuba diving!

This looks like such an active, friendly group -- I'm glad I found "you guys".

Would any one care to direct me a little? I got here by trying to find dive web sites that might let me post a sort of personal ad -- not searching for a life partner, but for dive buddies.

I'm planning a trip to Florida in the next couple of weeks and would love to meet divers, and maybe even to find a roommate to share my hotel room.

Any suggestions on that, or on just orienting myself to the message board protocol? I'm new at this, too.

thanks, Dancer

welcome to the board Dancer, lots of good information here and always some one to help out:)

Everyone here was a "newbe" at one time or another.... Just be safe and enjoy the bubbles!! :D

Hey Dancer!

Glad you are on the board. This can be a great place to find dive sites and dive buddies.

If you are going to Fla, may I suggest that you pop a message on the Florida Conch Divers section. You can find some good folks to dive with and find some good sites to dive on.

Have fun, Dive safe

...welcome, get in the water and have some fun!

Welcome from another diving newbie from London :)

Wish i was going to florida in a few weeks :wink:
the weather is being a bit tempramental here at the moment :rolleyes:

hi dancer! yes by all means when you get to florida give me a holler! we are always diving on the weekends so maybe we can hook up! oh, if you read "the navigation thing" don't worry, i'm much better now!!!(at least a little better...)
you will find that this is a great place on board, lots of friendly, helpful advice.
happy bubble making!:snorkel:

From one newbie to another... Welcome aboard Dancer! :)

YOu can put it on the travel section under N. America! So glad you are part of our watery world. Welcome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom