HELLO Scubers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

o2 clean

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to this board, and I'm currently taking my Openwater classes. Unfortunately I'm not off to a good start since I "freaked out" too much today during my first confined water dive, but hopefully within the next 3 weeks I will come back and tell you all that I am certified.

I am 25 years old as of Friday, and I'm currently living in Los Angeles, Ca. :mouth:

and a WARM Welcome from Sunny ARIZONA, the all beach no ocean state...

glad to have you here :balloon:

and don't worry about the freaking out, I took a mirror once and will never dive with that guy again.....

Welcome, Scuba Bee, from a Nor-Cal neighbor.

You'll love the kelp and "slightly warmer" water down there in So-Cal!

And don't worry about panicking during open water -- it's normal, and will probably run it's course with a little practice.

Good luck!

- Warren

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA.
Have fun here & Dive Safe....................Arduous

welcome to the board and try to relax during your classes:)

The key to enjoying the scubee experience to relax.
Glad you joined the board... There are SOOOOO many people here who will love to offer ALL the ADVICE you can stand..:D

(The vast majority of - is excellent!)

Dave

Once you start asking us questions, we won't shut up!

Am an AI in your area now; have seen lots of "pool-bolters" become fine divers. Nobody was born knowing how to use strange appendages to go 60' down...but your "ancestors" (fish) did, & your ancentral memories will return with practice!

:wink:

Originally posted by MuddyFox
I hope we don't have to spell scuba without the Bee...

You can do it!

Besides, SCUA doesn't look right.

The humor and support of Muddyfox will get me through this, you'll see! :snorkel:

Unless this happens first :drown:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom