Hello ScubaBoard !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andyy

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyone !

Here is my introduction to this forum :sbtinylogo:
I have been diving since I was 13, and now dive all year around in the Lake Maggiore here in Ticino, Switzerland 🇨🇭

I am a CMAS*** diver and PADI divemaster, currently following my first cave diving course.
I am particularly interested in rebreathers, and all kinds of scuba gear.

Looking forward to share my experiences and exchange tips and tricks.

- Andy

Hello Andy,

Welcome to Scubaboard. I had my OW in the Maggiore Lake 😁

Since I moved to the northern part of Switzerland, I dive mainly in Bodensee, with some trips to other lakes here around.

Rebreather has been the greatest choice I made since I started diving. I really enjoy diving with my JJ.

Welcome again und freudliche Grüsse.

Pietro

Welcome to ScubaBoard, glad you're aboard! So jealous you're near all of those beautiful Italian lakes, and the Mediterranean! Have fun, and let us know all about it!

Hello Andy,

Welcome to Scubaboard. I had my OW in the Maggiore Lake 😁

Since I moved to the northern part of Switzerland, I dive mainly in Bodensee, with some trips to other lakes here around.

Rebreather has been the greatest choice I made since I started diving. I really enjoy diving with my JJ.

Welcome again und freudliche Grüsse.

Pietro

Thanks Pietro,

I actually have never diven in another lake in Switzerland, other than once in Lugano for a skills examination.
But I surely will in the future.

Oh wow, that sounds very intriguing, I've heard good things about the JJ.
I guess the best thing for me would be to have a try session to compare different units.

Where did you get your rebreather from ?

Saluti

Thanks Pietro,

I actually have never diven in another lake in Switzerland, other than once in Lugano for a skills examination.
But I surely will in the future.

Oh wow, that sounds very intriguing, I've heard good things about the JJ.
I guess the best thing for me would be to have a try session to compare different units.

Where did you get your rebreather from ?

Saluti

I had a first try dive with the JJ in Croatia in summer 2021, with the instructor who gave me. He is also CCR instructor and official JJ dealer.

I bought the unit from him and we met for the course in November 2021 in Austria.

Really happy to share some other details if you need it.

BR

Pietro

I had a first try dive with the JJ in Croatia in summer 2021, with the instructor who gave me. He is also CCR instructor and official JJ dealer.

I bought the unit from him and we met for the course in November 2021 in Austria.

Really happy to share some other details if you need it.

BR

Pietro
Ah wow, that sounds nice !

Yeah, so I'll get back to you if I need it then :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom