Hello ScubaBoard and Bonne Terre Mine divers and staff!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey there,
I am kevin and just thought id say hello to all. While i am not very new to diving, i am a rookie at these forums(never actually used one before.) And im a horrible typist so i apologize for any mistakes. I recently traveled to Missouri to dive in the amazing bonne terre mine, and to be honest, it was nothing short of spectacular. While i am used to diving with low visibilty, heavy currents, and the question," what am i going to run into next," constantly running through my head, the mine and water were absolutely breathtaking. I would like to say thanks to all of the divers, the staff and volunteers from west end diving, doug, the steves, and netdoc, u guys were awesome and ill see you soon.

hang loose
kev

Welcome Rookie!!! ScubaBoard is a great resource with many dedicated contributers making positive contributions! In addition to public posts, don't hesitate to send private messages to anyone that you think might be able to help you with a specific question... That is what most of us are here for!

Enjoy and let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you...

Welcome to the board of blatant advertising. Bonne Terre strikes again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom