Hello RMO's....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HilaryRN71

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I found Scuba Board a few weeks ago but had been posting in the So. Cal forums. SILLY ME! I didn't think to even look for a forum from at least around my local area.

I live in Las Cruces, NM, and usually go to Southern California to dive. I've been certified for 5 years now, actively diving for about the last three of those. I'm hoping to further advance my certifications to the instructor level next summer...all plans still pending so we shall see.

So that's enough about me. I'm anxious to read the posts and see whats up in the local dive scene. I've been wanting to put to go and at least check out the Blue Hole. I'm seeing it's going to be closed but maybe can drive up the week before Thanksgiving. Just the thought of that terrible drive on the 54...55 mph....gives me shudders. But...to blow bubbles...I can tolerate it. :D It would be my FIRST freshwater dive ever.

I'd love to hear from any other people in Las Cruces or the surrounding area.

Hi Hilary,

Do you know Mike Binns? I know he in involved with one of the LDS down in Cruces.

You ought to let us know when you are coming up, so we can at least make an effort to get together.

Our little group should be going to Blue Hole Sunday, Nov. 20.

hi :) i live kinda far but im going to be looking for some simi local dives suchs as NM....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom