Hello old friends...and hello NEW friends!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BillP

Reaction score
I've been away from Scubaboard and diving for a while, but hope to jump back in to both. Looks like the forum is really thriving. According to joewr's reckoning in an old thread, I was the 8th person to join Scubaboard on 9/16/2000. Now the stats say Scubaboard is up to 219,754 members! I've dropped by to read on occasion, but apparently I haven't posted in nearly 10 years- so long ago the powers-that-be seem to have retired my original BillP username. I'll be on the lookout for familiar "faces" that are still around. I hope to meet all of the rest of the 219,000 members soon...

Welcome back...I was somewhere in the 218,000 range in joining.

Hiya Mr Chairman. Good to see you. Merging those accounts would be super. It would be good to be plain ole "BillP" again.

There are a few of us old seadogs still around....think I was #16 or so
Welcome back

Hi BillP pleased to meet you.

@The Chairman I'm a latecomer, mid 2006. Is there a way one can find their own "join number?" TIA

Back
Top Bottom