Hello, new to board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

napbalto

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all, I am new to this board but have been diving for over 25 years. Since I am getting older and having problems with my ears, I need to sell my underwater dive equipment. I would love for it to go to someone who will use it. I have a Nikonos V, will try to attach photos, and an Ikelite housing for movie camera SONY TRV. Housing number is 6035.08. Both sets are in excellent condition and haven't been used in a couple of years. I put them on eBay before I found this board. My email is npolitsch5@gmail.com if anyone has any interest. Not asking much, just a good home and cover shipping or pick up from me. Would love someone to be able to use them. Alll my best, Nancy

Hello and welcome to SB! :)
If you are wanting to sell something make a post in the marketplace. it'll reach people who are wanting to purchase something.

hello Nancy
welcome to the board from south Florida.....sorry about your ears....get well soon.

Welcome to SB! Like said above, post your item in the marketplace. You'll find someone who would love to have it.

Welcome!

Hopefully you'll become an active participant! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom