Hello. New Here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone, New to the site, of course I wouldn't be here saying hello! I have been diving for 8 years now. I took the steps to become a PADI Dive Master, I plan to do this a few years then move on too instructor. Looking for friends in the area and some to travel with. I go to Freeport Bahamas were I have a timeshare, at least once a year. I have been to Cozumel several times. Just returned from the Dominican Republic.
Looking forward to meeting people with the same interests. You never bored if you are diving, so why not dive.

Welcome! I got back from Coz last week. Do you hit other islands from the base in Freeport? I have been wanting to dive Bimini and Exuma.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa....good luck in your world wide diving adventures....

Welcome! I got back from Coz last week. Do you hit other islands from the base in Freeport? I have been wanting to dive Bimini and Exuma.
No, I have not gone to the other islands. The company that is out of the resort does not go there. However, I do plan on next time doing a day or two with a different company for that reason. I loved Cozumel, drift diving is my favorite.

I think there is a dive on Great Exuma that is called "The Washing Machine". It's supposed to be a fun drift dive.

Welcome. Years ago I took one of those snorkeling pontoon boats in Freeport. Nice. Got some pretty good shells.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom