Hello need help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hi, my fiance and I live in idaho and we're boating on lake Pend Oreille and my wedding ring feel into the water. Our depth finder says it's been 60 and 40 feet deep where it dropped. Can any one come help us recover it. Please let us know what you would charge. We will take you out to the spot it fell

think you should retitle the post as where you are, and mention your problem ie
“Idaho divers!! I’ve lost something can you help?”
Probably get good help quickly.

My wife lost her engagement AND wedding rings in the Gulf of Mexico while tossing a shell in from the shore. I was away on a walk. She dove in to try to get them and a guy started pulling her out by the legs. Not a chance of recovery with the waves & turbid water.

My wife lost her engagement AND wedding rings in the Gulf of Mexico while tossing a shell in from the shore. I was away on a walk. She dove in to try to get them and a guy started pulling her out by the legs. Not a chance of recovery with the waves & turbid water.
I think the water currents and conditions in a relatively shallow lake are quite different than the ocean. Also, gold (assuming the 💍 is Au) is very heavy and likely to fall straight down and stay in place IMO

Hi, my fiance and I live in idaho and we're boating on lake Pend Oreille and my wedding ring feel into the water. Our depth finder says it's been 60 and 40 feet deep where it dropped. Can any one come help us recover it. Please let us know what you would charge. We will take you out to the spot it fell

oh if you pay the airfare and accommodation i am you men ! 🙃 I be an amateur Mike Young ! i will eat at 7/11 to save you money 😂.

Wow so sorry

Back
Top Bottom