Hello, It's Been A Long Time.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kc9ljo

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

My story goes like this. I got certified when I was in high school, I think it was 1990. couldn't afford to buy gear, but rented and went diving once and never got out again. Now I'm 42 years old and finally thinking about getting back into diving. I'm still not filthy rich so I won't be going out and buying the best of the best, but I think I can probably manage to get myself set up with some gear. I have a friend that has been diving for years that will take me out so that's a plus. But I have a lot of brushing up to do before I get back in the water, so that's why I am here. I look forward to reading, learning.

Thanks

Welcome back to the underwater world!

Hello,

My story goes like this. I got certified when I was in high school, I think it was 1990. couldn't afford to buy gear, but rented and went diving once and never got out again. Now I'm 42 years old and finally thinking about getting back into diving. I'm still not filthy rich so I won't be going out and buying the best of the best, but I think I can probably manage to get myself set up with some gear. I have a friend that has been diving for years that will take me out so that's a plus. But I have a lot of brushing up to do before I get back in the water, so that's why I am here. I look forward to reading, learning.

Thanks
Welcome back. de KC7DVF

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom