Hello, I'm new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rice

Reaction score
Hi all!
I was trained NAUI OW in May of this year and soon after went to the Cayman islands for my honeymoon. My wife has been diving since she was thirteen and she is my buddy. Her father is also an avid diver and we often go off of Panama city, FL

Personally, I'm a big reader and I've spent alot of time learning about diving and safety issues.

This year I'm planning on getting an Advanced OW and Nitrox cert.

I'm sure you'll learn more about me as i post. Thanks for being here

Rice

To the ScubaBoard.

You will find lots of information and lots of friendly people, with lots of different opinions on many different subjects.

Any and all questions can be answered by posting the question or by doing a search for previous posts with the same, or similiar question.

Just by reading through the posts, anyone can learn a lot.

and welcome to the board. You'll have a grand time here. Don't forget to check out the forum for you Florida folks.

Welcome to the boards from Rochester, New York. Congrats on your certification and marriage!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom