Hello from Washington State

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WSAJim

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone,

My name is Jim Trask and I am currently the Vice President of the Washington Scuba Alliance. We have become "The Voice" for diving in the Northwest. We are strong conservation advocates and try to improve dive access throughout the state. We also are home the the Washington Ships to Reefs program. We are looking at sinking up to four of our old ferries which have plied the waters of the Puget Sound for 80 years. We have also helped the state complete its first artificial reef in decades at Saltwater State Park.

I would like to ask everyone living in the Northwest - Washington, Oregon, Idaho and western Montana to please join Washington Scuba Alliance. "It's Free"! Go to our website and join us. There are approximately 100,000 divers in Washington alone and those numbers can go to our state capitol and ask for things like wrecks and new reefs. We need your voice to join ours. Anyone in the world is welcome to join. Please do.

Welcome to SB, Jim. Good luck with the recruitment drive. Plenty of WA divers on SB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom