Hello from Toronto, Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

17meters

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone!

I am a rec diver from Toronto, just starting out in the sport. I hope to dive locally with some of you and become a better diver!

Greetings!! Lots of good diving to do in the St. Lawrence :)

@Ben_3 would I normally need to book a guided dive or just post here and see whoever wants to come diving?
Depends. There are a lot of accessible shore dives, some easier than others. Diving with someone who knows the site is always a good idea. If you plan some dives with chartes then you can ask them to hook you up with other divers or a guide.

Check ou Centeen park in Brockville (perfect for new divers).. There's a dive shop just in front for fills and they also run the boats in that area too.

If not I know there is great diving in the Niagra region and Tobermory but I'm less familiar with those since it's farther from me.

You can check this out too. Catégorie:Ontario — Scubapedia

@17meters welcome. You might want to touch base with the folks at The Dive Academy in Oakville (just south of the QEW near 3rd Line). They do a fair bit of local diving (as well as trips).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom