Hello from Toronto Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_pilot737

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all, happy to find this forum. I got open water certified last December in Belize after years of wanting to do it. It was one of the best decisions I have made. I only have 5 dives under my belt but just booked another dive trip with my dive buddy this year in the Caribbean.

Looking forward to lots of reading and asking lots of questions.

Scuba_pilot737

There is also lots of great diving in Ontario. If you are interested in joining an active dive club there are a number in the Toronto area of which Canadian Sub Aqua Club is one. Take at look at our website Canadian Sub-Aqua Club and if you are interested please feel free to come along on a Monday night to check us out.

Awesome thanks for the link grf88! That is something I am definitely interested in. Thanks again!

Welcome SP!

You know you can't fly for a while after you've been diving right? :D

And I concur with grf88.... We have some of the best wreck-diving in the world all around us!

some clubs in toronto have a lousy safety record ,,, with even fatalities associated with them ,,, check out who you join by asking ALLOT of questions ........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom