Hello from the SF Bay area!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

btc000

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello Folks,

I'm new to posting, but have been lurking around for a couple of months. Looking forward to sharing knowledge and stories with you all! And maybe even meet some of you through travel journeys!

I am now getting into underwater photography! If you have any experience shooting either a Samsung phone underwater or an OM-1 I would love to hear from you! Or any UW Photography tips in general, specially since I know nothing about choosing a strobe!

Howdy, welcome to the board! Hope you get good answers to your question but if not feel free to post in the camera forum.

Hello Folks,

I'm new to posting, but have been lurking around for a couple of months. Looking forward to sharing knowledge and stories with you all! And maybe even meet some of you through travel journeys!

I am now getting into underwater photography! If you have any experience shooting either a Samsung phone underwater or an OM-1 I would love to hear from you! Or any UW Photography tips in general, specially since I know nothing about choosing a strobe!

Welcome! I am super curious to hear about diving in the Bay Area and what it’s like underwater there 👀.

Welcome! I am super curious to hear about diving in the Bay Area and what it’s like underwater there 👀.
Most people go south to Monterey to shoredive, and I have heard of some people going north.
Vis is typically ~15ft below 30ft, some times less, on a really good day 30ft. The water is typically ~50F. The kelp is beutiful when you can see it, there are a ton or urchins, and running into a sealion or otter is awesome.

Don't you just love all those cars flying through the streets in all those Seventies cop shows

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom