Hello from the SF bay area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jworland

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

Im a competent diver (~150 dives) that has been slowly expanding my skill set. I recently started diving a drysuit in Monterey and using stage bottles to extend my bottom time. Looking to expand my scuba knowledge further as I begin to investigate using doubles and possibly a DPV. I am also a very amateur underwater photographer and spear-fisher.

I mainly dive Monterey and Catalina Island but have begun doing some vacation diving too. Completed a trip to Cozumel and have one planned for Bonaire this spring.

Unfortunately my work schedule is erratic meaning I normally have weekdays off, if there are any dives in the area with the same issue let me know and maybe we can get a mid week dive in.

-Jworland

Hello and welcome!

Hello! My two sons just started diving (we are in Marin) and I am looking forward to diving with them in the area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom